tiistaina, helmikuuta 08, 2005

B4 d- t- k s++ u-- f+ i o++ x+ e+ l c--

Mikäs tämä tämmöinen on?

B4 d- t- k s++ u-- f+ i o++ x+ e+ l c--

Tätä se sitten tarkoitti:

I've been blogging for 9-12 months. I don't own a domain, but I have my own web address. I use Blogger, BigBlogTool, or similar service to update a blogspot, Geocities, or other hosted site; or I use diaryland, livejournal, or another service with built-in updating and content management. I link only to sites I like to read (and sites that I have time to read) on a regular basis. I check my stats at least once a day, I keep my tables in a spreadsheet, and I can tell you my average daily and monthly visitors without having to look it up. I don't link to, nor read, any of the standard A-list blogs (Megnut, Kottke, Robot Wisdom, etc.). In fact, I've never heard of 'em. I post at least once a day. I can't remember the last day I haven't blogged. I blog from either home or work, but only after my work is done and when I get some free time. Nearly all the topics I blog are personal experiences or original writing that can't be found elsewhere on the web. I've dated and/or slept with another blogger and/or met my significant other through blogging. I have posted quite a few photos of myself, but I was fully clothed in them all, thankyouverymuch. I've taken a few surveys or participated in a few memes, but there seem to be so many of them I have to pick and choose. Nearly all of my offline friends, family members, and co-workers know about my blog, and that's fine.

Ei kommentteja: